The spring 2017 awards occur Friday, April 28 at 3:30 PM in PSU Ballroom. The ceremony directly follows the Undergraduate Research Day awards.
In recognition of the wonderful work the faculty and staff in the College of Natural and Applied Sciences complete each year, we host an annual awards ceremony. The recipients are nominated by their peers or department heads and selected by a faculty committee. Awards have been given in the following categories:
- The Atwood Research and Teaching Award, funded by Jerry Atwood
- CNAS Excellence Award - Staff Award
- CNAS Excellence in Service Award
- CNAS Excellence in Research Award
- CNAS Excellence in Teaching Award
- CNAS Faculty Excellence Award (student-nominated)
Thank you for all that you do!