Internal Advisory Board
A diverse team of MSU faculty and administrators will help oversee this project to ensure correct implementation, to identify organizational issues, to steer the Leadership Team toward goals achievement and broader impacts, and to champion this project across our campus. They will also contribute throughout the project with her expertise in federal, state and institutional policy guidelines, and play a central role as we plan and implement our piloting programs and five-year plan on equity strategies.
External Advisory Board
A diverse team of experts in the areas of diversity, inclusion, equity, organizational change and science will provide an independent and external opinion and perspective on the planning, implementation and overall success of our project activities. The team will include leaders from the community, from institutions of higher education and from current or past ADVANCE institutions.
- Dawn Bratsch-Prince, Associate Provost, Iowa State University
- Brian Crouse, Vice-President of the Missouri Mathematics and Science Coalition
- Julia Fulghum, Professor of Chemical Biology and Biochemistry and Director of University of New Mexico ADVANCE IT Program
- Evelyn Jacobson, Chair, Modern Languages and Literature and Co-Director of University of Nebraska, Lincoln ADVANCE IT Program
- Zora Mulligan, Missouri Commissioner of Higher Education